Friday, October 5, 2012

Review: Yeowww! Catnip and Catnip Toys

While I was on my day trip to Door County in Wisconsin I came across a pet store in the town of Fish Creek.  While I was in the store I stopped at a display of Yeowww! Catnip.  I bought a bag of their catnip and a catnip toy fish called a stinkie and the name fits because the toy really does stink of catnip!  It's so potent it almost knocked my socks off.  After the day trip when we went to my Grandma's house to check on my Aunt's dog and let her outside I gave the stinkie toy to my Aunt's cat and she went wild!  She was tossing it around and having a good old time.  Then I took the toy home to my cat and she went wild too.  I gave her some of the loose catnip and she ate it right up.  If you want to give your cat the time of their life then get some of this catnip and the catnip toys because I guarantee your cat will go wild.

Carly's Review:  I love this catnip!  It's the best!  Mom, when can I have some more?

No comments:

Post a Comment