Thursday, October 4, 2012

Review: Feline Greenies Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor

My review:  I got a bag of these treats in my one and only Pawalla Box that I received last month.  I opened them and right away my cat had her nose in them.  I gave her the recommended amount and she gobbled them up.  I like that Feline Greenies cleans cats' teeth and has tartar control in each treat so I know my cat will have cleaner teeth.  They also take care of freshening cats' breath as well.  They have these treats at my vet's office so I'll probably be picking up a bag or two a month.  They're very reasonably priced at $3.50 a bag and do so much.  I recommend this to any cat owner who wants to give their cats a cleaner smile.

Carly the Cat's review:  I'm glad I got these treats in my Pawalla Box last month.  They're so good and taste great.  Who cares about cleaner smiles I just want more of those treats.  Gimme, gimme, gimme!

No comments:

Post a Comment