Thursday, October 4, 2012

Review: Tiki Cat Line of Grain-Free Canned Cat Food

My Review:  I got four of these Fancy Feast sized cans in my one and only Pawalla Box last month.  I opened one of the cans up and my cat came running.  I got four varieties, shredded chicken, Ahi Tuna, chicken and salmon and Tuna and Crab.  I tried the shredded chicken with Carly first and she loved it.  I split it up in thirds so I wouldn't give her the whole can at once.  Carly also liked the three other varieties.  The company that makes this canned cat food said that humans can eat it too.  I don't think so!  It's not appetizing at all and I rather Carly eat it than me.  Yuk!  Anyways, I think this is a good treat to give to your cat and also as a meal as well, just not all at once.

Carly's Review:  Mom, can we get some more of this?  It's sooo good.  Please, please, pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment